Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
Most however are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you may need the support of our team.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01908 315 716. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.